Emile-Allais slalom stadium is located in Courchevel 1850, in the La Loze section of the ski area. It is frequently used for competitions (official, seminars…) and is well-suited for organizing races such as:
- Competitions: international, national (clubs and federations), corporate
- For companies, clubs, associations, private groups
- Alpine skiing, snowboarding, telemark, and cross-country skiing competitions
- Slalom, Dual Slalom, Giant Slalom, Super G
- Sledding races and intro to the biathlon
GIANT SLALOM TECHNICAL DATA
- Start elevation: 2175 m
- Finish elevation: 1820 m
- Vertical drop: 355 m
- Distance: 1325 m
- FIS Certification: 9520/03/10
SLALOM TECHNICAL DATA
- Start elevation: 2024 m
- Finish elevation: 1824 m
- Vertical drop: 200 m
- FIS Certification: 9521/03/10
No acces for skiers along the track due to snow conditions. Racers and technical staff only.
Skiers: From the base area La Croisette, access the finish area by taking the Plantrey chairlift or the Chenus gondola, then ski down “La Loze” slope.
Pedestrians: The stadium finish area is located just 300m from the center of the resort.